SalON!: Everything is Working
Oct 29, 2015
HB Studio Playwrights Theatre
Buy Tickets for SalON!: Everything is Working
Our friends at HB Studio in the West Village are hosting this month’s Title:Point salON! in their theatre. Title:Point’s monthly mixture! A smattering of happenings in time and space, sensations for your eyes and ears and tongues to delight and enlight and surprise and confuse you. A variety of sharings from a variety of people for a variety of people. A safe space for scary times.
– David Grollman & Colleen McCarthy (EPITAPHS: An improvised reading of 31 poems in ten minutes or less)
– Sara Emily Kuntz (poet)
– Wendy Carlos Williams (a wo/man opening a map like a menu)
– David Deblinger (solo theater)
– Future Husband (video: IKEA DOMESTIC)
– Peter Mills Weiss (hopefully)
– Dale Buchheister (Decedant Dale’s chef tips)
-Justin Anselmi (Bed Bug)
-Jaime Lutz (comedy)
-David Pym (meta meta meta)
-Carter Cathcart (tickling the ivories)
Hosted by CATFOX (sorcering hi-literature nu-carny song)
Curated by Theresa Buchheister and Catrin Lloyd-Bollard
Thursday, October 29 | Doors at 8pm, show at 8:30pm
$7-10 sliding scale
124 Bank Street, West Village
Thank you to Edith Meeks and HB Studio!
Merriam-Webster definition of “salon”:
a fashionable assemblage of notables (as literary figures, artists, or statesmen) held by custom at the home of a prominent person.
Welcome to our home. Notables will be provided.